Job Application - Automotive Art- Operations Supervisor Automotive Art, Delisle Walwyn Co & LTD - Saint kitts
DELISLE WALWYN & CO. LTD.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of
OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR - AUTOMOTIVE ART
- Providing Direct Assistance to the Store Manager in relation to the operations of the business.
- Building customer base and developing customer relations.
- Engaging in all aspects of employee supervision and motivation including evaluation, hiring, counseling, training and development.
- Assisting the Store Manager with creating strategies for enforcing operating standards and policies in areas such as order cycles, merchandising and house-keeping.
- Conduct the necessary Market Research and Analysis.
- Assisting the Store Manager with preparing budgets and executing plans.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in supervisory or management position.
- Completion of CAPE/GCE ‘A’ Level course in Management of Business, Accounting and/or Economics. Applicants must have at least attained CXC/GCE ‘O’ Level subject passes in English and Mathematics.
- A university degree in business management would be an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and disposition to lead by example.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to function with limited supervision and take initiative.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Capable of working in a fast paced team oriented environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
A competitive compensation package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful applicant.
All applications must be accompanied by two references and should be sent to the address noted below, no later than February 17, 2017.
Human Resource Manager
Delisle Walwyn & Company Ltd.
PO Box 44